Developer, Email Marketing at RBC Royal Bank
- Toronto, Ontario
What is the opportunity?
Email Developer to manage the end to end process of email development including HTML coding, testing and the deployment of email marketing campaigns. The Email Developer is also responsible for being a subject matter expert on email marketing best practices and has proven project management skills.
What will you do?
Developing HTML emails to meet channel best practices for viewing across multiple platforms and mobile devices Coordination of the end-to-end email production process ensuring that deadlines are met and emails are created and sent without error
Be a subject matter expert on channel best practices including optimization tactics and expert knowledge of CASL & CAN-SPAM regulations.
Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
Reporting and analysis/evaluation of email campaign results through Google Analytics
Continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards with respect to email development and online marketing and be able to research, recommend, and apply/roll out new technologies as they emerge
Authority to approve email campaign deployment tests for live testing, and coordinate approval for live deployment - recommend enhancements/changes to Email Standards
Recommend to Senior Manager Email Marketing, development priorities and opportunities to implement projects and technologies that support Email Marketing
What do you need to succeed?
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience with an emphasis in HTML Email Development
- Knowledge of computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent knowledge of email campaign performance metrics
- Knowledge of email privacy laws, CASL and CAN-SPAM
- Knowledge of Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) and SQL development and design skills is an asset Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Qualified for this job?Apply here