Email Marketing Automation Campaign Developer at Pinwheel Content Inc.
- San Francisco, CA
We’re a small virtual agency in the Bay Area helping brands get their stories straight and then get their stories out into the world. We're looking to hire an Email Marketing Automation Campaign Developer. You'll have the opportunity to lead and manage medium to complex email campaign implementations and create high standards for email marketing. If you are an expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget (hands-on) with building automated journeys and AMP script know - how we want to hear from you!
- Creating and implement automated email campaigns
- Updating and improving email marketing data to support feed to Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget
- Monitor and improve email deliverability
- Project and campaign management of all email programs
- 3+ years of email campaign development and management experience, ideally with an ESP agency
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Marketing/Advertising or related subjects
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget ESP and industry best practices related to email development, execution and deployment including experience with handling business level ESP accounts including and not limited to set-up (IP warming, APIs, DEs, JBs, etc.), reply management, and marketing email initiatives
- Solid understanding of the full email process and comfortable working under pressure within time constraints
- Experience with quality assurance (QA) protocols and ownership of QA testing and signoff for all email deliverables
- This is a 3 to 5 month temporary position
- 30 Hours per week, mostly on site in downtown SF.
- Starts ASAP
Qualified for this job?Apply here