Account Manager at InboxArmy
- Dallas, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; or remote
InboxArmy is looking for an Account Manager—a talented individual who wants to become one of our “battalion” leaders. In this highly visible and results-focused role, you will essentially “own” our clients’ email marketing programs. You will be part task master, hand-holder, project manager, and analytics expert. You will be required to manage multiple email projects and deadlines simultaneously as well as manage both your clients and your team to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time.
Your Responsibilities Will Include, But Not Be Limited To:
- Becoming a true account “owner” who is passionate about your clients.
- Successfully onboarding and building strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and requirements to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Driving clients’ email marketing strategy and working with internal teams to ensure all deliverables are aligned with said strategy.
- Liaising with your clients to obtain direction on campaign designs and content and providing all information to internal teams for completion.
- Creating campaign calendars and maintaining/enforcing project timelines to ensure on-time, accurate delivery.
- Managing and mentoring your team for satisfaction and client retention.
- Monitoring your team’s billable hours and utilization rates to ensure they stay within expectations for both invoicing and client management purposes.
- Where appropriate, increasing your clients’ engagement with InboxArmy by way of upselling/cross-selling services that best serve clients’ needs.
- Measuring and focusing on client success and modifying goals as needed.
This job will suit candidates who are hardworking, intelligent, and capable of staying on task while working from home (primarily) and in a distributed workforce environment. The ideal candidate will have client management experience, organization and time management skills, an incredible attention to detail, and a knack for problem solving.
Specifically, We’re Looking For Someone Who Is Or Has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Web Design or Development, Computer Science, IT, or a related field; or equivalent experience. (We love experience even more than a degree.)
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience (email is a plus).
- 1-3 years of account management experience (marketing agency or email service provider experience is a plus).
- HTML/CSS coding knowledge (email-specific coding is a plus) – this is not a coding position, but understanding is preferable
- Experience working with SaaS digital marketing platforms (email service providers—particularly Salesforce Marketing Cloud—are a plus)
- Experience and confidence in being an account leader with minimal oversight.
- A strategic thinker who can rise to the occasion in championing success for their clients’ email marketing programs.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing deadlines, priorities, and project requirements.
- An effective time manager with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- A team player who works well independently and can work with team members within local and remote offices.
- The discipline to work from home and/or in a local office on a “normal” business day schedule.
WORKING FOR INBOXARMY
InboxArmy is a full-service email marketing agency—meaning we do everything email—literally.
- Serious hands-on experience in managing email marketing program strategy and execution.
- In-the-trenches knowledge of email testing and program development ideas and implementation
- The experience of working with a variety of clients with needs ranging from simple newsletters to comprehensive automated email programs.
WORKING FROM HOME AND IN-OFFICE
InboxArmy is comprised of a fully distributed U.S. workforce as well as an international workforce. This job initially will be primarily a work-from-home position, except for occasional travel. Candidates must be comfortable with working full time from home. If you are in Dallas, TX or SLC, UT then in office will be preferred. InboxArmy reserves the right to open local offices and require in-office availability, but that is not a requirement currently.
Qualified for this job?Apply here