Web Developer at Yesler Inc.
- Seattle, WA
At Yesler, development is where true marketing synthesis takes place, the nexus of all digital content that gets built by an agency. The Web Developer is responsible for bringing all digital content to life, using the latest web frameworks, content management systems, marketing automation platforms and technology breakthroughs to augment the web experience.
- Understand Yesler’s creative service offering in a holistic way
- Be part of the creative process and offer strong recommendations as needed
- Help create the best products on behalf of our clients
- Contribute towards creative strategy and web development in appropriate formats and media of creative work
- Maintain knowledge/experience of digital web production and marketing
- Collaborate with a large team of account directors, project managers, content strategists, designers, writers, editors, analysts, and consultants
- Meet with PMs/clients to understand and make recommendations on project parameters, goals, and tactics
- Understand and execute creative work on multiple brands
- Complete assigned concepts and work on time according to the project schedule
- Uphold the Creative team’s standards and the process of concept development and asset creation
- Keep up with new creative trends, technologies, and digital advancements
- Contribute to an ambitious, collaborative, and productive work environment
- 5-7 years of experience with increased responsibility as a web/front-end developer in an advertising agency, studio, or corporate marketing environment
- Experience with email development and testing. Strong email development experience required
- Highly knowledgeable in responsive and fluid UI web production process and development frameworks
- Experience in Marketing Automation systems such as Marketo, Pardot, and Eloqua
- Possesses a good understanding of web analytics, website conversion, and search engine optimization
- Vigilance about web standards, accessibility, version control and usability
- Have a passion for new technology and how it can be applied to have a real impact.
- Experience in Sketch web design software along with online prototyping platforms (InVision + Inspect, UXPin) preferred
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Experience in production for a digital realm, including an understanding of user experience, limitations, and areas to strengthen through design
- Experience working with video and animation
- Experience working directly with clients
- Strong knowledge of market research, trends, and rationale a plus
- Good interpersonal skills – a positive team player, and an innovative thinker
- Good communication skills; written, verbal, and in a presentation
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we’re a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization—not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We’ve earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by ChiefMarketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.
Qualified for this job?Apply here