Technical Success Lead at Taxi for Email
- London, UK
At Taxi for Email we’re passionate about revolutionising the way marketers make email campaigns, and we want you to help us. Marketing teams at brands and agencies use Taxi transform how they create email — they make better email, quicker and at a larger scale.
Our Technical Success Lead will work with our clients to build an email creation workflow that achieves their complex, unique and ambitious goals.
From working out data and design needs and opportunities right through to helping implement analytics, your work will provide the strong technical foundation needed for some of the biggest brands in the world to create great email.
About this role
You’ll have a passion for delivering great email campaigns, an aptitude for technical problem solving and will enjoy learning new technologies and techniques. The ideal candidate will be a great problem solver with frontline email experience. Communication and teamwork skills are essential.
Your work week
Your work will involve:
- Working out solutions tailored to individual customers: looking at their needs, their systems and data to work out how Taxi can provide them with the best workflow.
- Working with Taxi Syntax - the language used in email templates which makes emails editable in Taxi. Helping email designers and writing documentation and guidance
- Working with advanced features of email platforms, including writing scripts in popular ESP scripting languages.
- Working with our contacts at email platforms to stay up to date on technology and make sure their new features are supported by Taxi.
- Leading our support team and developing documentation and processes
- Owning internal and customer facing documentation
This role will report to the COO.
Your essential skills and qualifications
- Experience of working with email HTML
- Experience of using advanced ESP features
- At least 3 years experience of working to deliver email campaigns, including debugging/troubleshooting
- Experience of multiple email sending platforms
- Work experience at either an agency, an email platform or in a large and busy email department sending complex campaigns
Plus if you have experience in these, that’s a bonus
- Technical writing
This role is based in our studio in central London. Please note that we do not offer remote working options for this role.
Qualified for this job?Apply here