Campaign Developer at Digital Additive
- Atlanta, GA
Digital Additive is redefining the digital marketing space in Atlanta. And the good news is we’re growing!
In a world of one-size-fits-all email, Digital Additive delivers on the promise of one-to-one. We don’t want people to open emails, we want them to engage in conversations. Authentic connection, real relationships: that’s email done right. We get that. And it drives us every day, every send, to do it smarter than anyone else.
Digital Additive is flexible and energetic. Our clients are brand leaders in their industry. Our senior team are experts in the email field. And ALL our team members are smart and truly care about the work we do. If you love ongoing discoveries, thinking critically about online marketing, creating a product that delivers for our clients and their customers, and working in a mutually supportive environment with good music and an even better attitude — then Digital Additive is the place for you.
In this role, you will be asked to build dynamic, data-driven emails that are responsive, render across email clients, and meet design expectations. The ideal developer has experience building emails and landing pages, is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, small team, Agile environment, prefers teamwork and collaboration, and possesses excellent personal time management skills.
Campaign Developer Responsibilities
- Build emails and landing pages using HTML/CSS/Media Queries from layered artwork
- Ensure accessibility best practices
- Build using responsive best practices
- Troubleshoot rendering issues and bugs
- Contribute to project documentation
- Program dynamic, data-driven emails and landing pages using AMPscript
- Ensure successful rendering across a wide variety of email clients and browsers
- Set up basic infrastructure in Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Data Extensions, Queries, Triggered Send Definitions, and Microsites
Campaign Developer Requirements
- Positive attitude, dependable, and flexible
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team oriented with a passion for collaboration
- Strong initiative
- High school diploma or equivalent
Campaign Developer Required Technical Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience building emails and landing pages
- 2+ years of experience programming within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar platform such as Responsys, Silverpop, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Strong, standards-based HTML and CSS skills
- Use of media queries and responsive coding
- Experience with Git
- Proficient in Photoshop
Campaign Developer – Bonus Skills
- Experience with email and browser render testing applications (Litmus, Email on Acid, BrowserStack)
- Experience in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch App
At Digital Additive, we provide a competitive benefits package designed to reflect our core values (Smart, Conscientious, Genuine, Nimble and Dedicated). We expect the best and we strive to give the best to our talented team members.
Health & Financial
Your wellbeing is important to your personal and professional development and is at the foundation of your success here at Digital Additive. Our benefits are provided to support your ability to thrive.
- Comprehensive traditional and HSA health insurance plans with Humana Healthcare
- 100% of the employee health insurance premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- 100% of the Short-Term and Long-Term disability premium is paid for by Digital Additive
- $20,000 in term Life Insurance is paid for by Digital Additive
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental insurance plans available at competitive pricing, voluntary
- Ability to add spouse, children or family health coverage at competitive pricing (with credit applied for employee coverage)
- 401k program for voluntary contributions – that is in addition to the 3% salary contribution that Digital Additive makes to your account
- Opportunities to participate in wellness activities and sports leagues throughout the year
Work & Life
You’ll notice we call it “work AND life”, not “work/life balance” because it really isn’t an either/or piece. Let’s face it… a large percentage of our waking hours are spent working – making work a critical component of our lives. At Digital Additive, we want your working time to be a part of your day that you look forward to and it is through your work here that you can pursue other interests as well.
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid Holidays
- Ongoing development training for advancement, including online training, professional organization events and conferences
- Apple MacBook Pro provided
- Employee Cell Phone Reimbursement Program (with a virtual phone application that allows you to keep your personal and work calls/voicemails separate)
- Office work environment focused on collaboration and committed to inclusion and diversity
- Flexible work scheduling with work from home opportunities and adjustable start and end times based on you and your team’s needs (available after 90 days)
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer projects throughout the year
Qualified for this job?Apply here