Email Marketing Specialist at The Learning House
The Email Marketing Specialist will create, deploy and measure emails on behalf of partner institutions to generate and nurture student leads. The Specialist will be responsible for developing effective messaging, subject lines, and deployment times. The Specialist will track success and present solutions for how to improve the effectiveness of our email marketing efforts.
Desired: Bachelor's degree with one to three years of experience.
Minimum: Associate's degree with one to three years of experience.
- Overall health of the partner email lists
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Identify opportunities for growing email database
- Personalization and customized messaging
- Manage email vendor relationship(s)
- Management of email creative and copywriting
- Work with brand management team to understand email and client objectives
- Develop monthly email calendars
- List segmentation and email set up
- Test strategy and management
- Idea generation and planning of new email initiatives
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Effective written and oral communication
- An understanding of email metrics, including open rates, click thru rates, etc.
- Experience with email deployment tools such as exact target, hubspot or delivra, preferred
- Experience with email testing strategies and list management
Special Position Requirements:
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here represent those that the employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions:
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to sit and stand.
Work Environment: This job is performed in a general office environment with standard office equipment available. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Qualified for this job?Apply here