Junior Email & HTML5 Banner Developer at Torpedo Group
- Oxfordshire, UK
Torpedo is an award winning creative agency with offices near Oxford and in London. We provide marketing, design and digital services to a wide range of excellent clients on a national and international basis. And we're looking for a Junior Email & HTML5 Banner Developer with a passion for creating dynamic rich media banners to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone with passion and a wish to grow and develop with us. You will need an eagerness to deliver high quality HTML Emails; an eye for banner design and a want to create and deliver dynamic, animated banners using Adobe Animate and DoubleClick Studio. A positive 'can-do attitude' is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team, working with some great clients, in a successful, forward thinking creative agency.
What will you be responsible for:
- Building of cross platform, responsive and interactive HTML emails to be delivered over different Email Service Provider solutions.
- Assisting the Senior Email Developer with multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure that they are all delivered on time and to the highest possible standards.
- Designing and building of dynamic, animated HTML5 web banners to meet client and adserver vendor specifications.
- Supporting our Creative and Digital teams with the design and build of responsive website animations.
- Actively contributing to team creative brainstorms.
What it takes to be successful:
- Familiarity with ESPs such as Mailchimp, Marketo, Dotmailer or others.
- Understanding of IAB standards, guidelines and best practices and designing banners for cross browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Experience of Adobe Animate, Google Web Developer and DoubleClick Studio.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows - like Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere - would be an advantage but is not essential.
What we will offer you:
Apart from us being a really fun and friendly bunch, here's some other nice things we do for our team:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs, dual-screens and the latest tech.
- Excellent location
- 25 days holiday (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Private healthcare.
- Dental insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick 'n' mix sweets.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlist.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
Qualified for this job?Apply here