Assistant Email Developer at Burberry
- London, UK
Burberry are looking for a talented Assistant Media Developer to join their growing Digital Media team. The right candidate should be inspired to be part of a highly creative and driven team striving to break new ground in developing innovative, interactive and engaging online advertising – with a focus on Email and Bought Media development.
- Development of design systems for global marketing Emails, ensuring pixel perfection across mobile responsive builds.
- Development of animated, interactive and personalised emails – using modern technologies such as CSS3 animations.
- Assisting in the development of content-rich experiences for online advertising.
- Assisting in the design of email campaigns.
- Involvement in the concepting and design stage of online media projects to shape creative solutions for future campaigns.
- Prototyping for interactive media placements.
- Coding experience for Email – with an understanding for table structures and the nuances of Email development.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite and Sketch.
- Someone that maintains cultural awareness of the digital landscape with respect to current technologies and trends.
- Experience in building interactive experiences (e.g: microsites, banners).
- An eye for pixel perfection when building out designs, with an ability to enhance and optimize build functionality for both usability and visual improvements where necessary to seek the best result.
- A good understanding for how users interact with advertising across a range of digital media.
- Highly self-motivated to reach their own and the brand’s full potential in a fast evolving digital landscape.
- An understanding of working with JS frameworks.
- Confident of making keynote presentations to explain the benefits of adopting future trends in digital marketing channels.
Qualified for this job?Apply here