Marketing Automation Associate at Vimeo
- New York, NY
The Marketing Automation Associate at Vimeo will be the primary marketing automation power-user, expert and administrator at the company. Their focus will be creating, building, deploying and testing Vimeo’s marketing campaigns, using Marketo, in order to improve lead generation, lead conversion, and overall marketing funnel optimization. Preferred candidates have experience with Marketo.
The four requirements of the successful candidate are:
- Implements lead generation strategies and retention programs in an automation platform
- Uses data driven insights and analysis to inform campaign optimizations
- Improves lead qualification and conversion rates through customizing the customer journey
- This role is highly results oriented and will require a combination of strategic thinking and operational execution. This role should be tech-savvy and have skills that bridge the gap between marketing and technology.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to administer our marketing automation platform, Marketo
- Ability to manage projects that integrate Marketo with other data systems, such as Salesforce, our BI Warehouse, etc.
- Using dynamic email copy based on segmentation
- The development of comprehensive testing plans that rely on optimization
- Experimenting with landing page content and design that provide the best experience for our visitors
- Implementing different marketing and demand strategies to improve lead conversion
- Create, build and deploy drip/nurture campaigns using automation best practices that advance with the industry
- Track, report and discover valuable new marketing strategies to facilitate growth
- Create robust campaign testing plans, present learnings and recommend optimization
- Lead A/B & multivariate testing
- Grow volume of high quality leads
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2-5 years experience creating and implementing proven successful demand creation; Related marketing experience in growth-oriented organizations
- HTML proficiency and passion
- Mastery of technology-based marketing stacks including landing page development, marketing automation software, email nurturing flows, etc
- Passion for problem solving and creating solutions
- Familiar with marketing automation software and the integration logic with a CRM
- Ability to present analysis and insights with clarity and confidence
- Can-do execution-oriented attitude and not afraid to take risks
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Qualified for this job?Apply here