Senior Digital Designer at Brother International
- Bridgewater, NJ
You are passionate about outstanding graphic design. You’re fascinated by the intersection of marketing and form. You constantly push the boundaries of email design. Brother’s Digital Center of Excellence has a home for you. The Senior Digital Designer, Email is responsible for creating innovative, eye-catching and effective graphic designs for email and digital marketing campaigns. As lead designer for the email department, this role owns the design of all internally produced email campaigns and is responsible for setting the visual style and direction for the email department. The ideal candidate has a strong background in email design with some front-end coding experience. Must have a digital portfolio that showcases email designs.
Leads the email creative process by presenting well-developed and strategic creative solutions to meet all project objectives
Transforms marketing and product concepts into visually compelling email layouts through the usage of design elements such as typography, imagery and illustration.
Meets with and works alongside internal clients to crystallize a vision for their design needs and incorporate actionable feedback to bring it to life.
Designs jaw-dropping graphics for use in email marketing campaigns, display banners and social media imagery.
Creates and maintains visual style guides for the email marketing departments and collaborates with cross-division resources on brand guidelines.
Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of modern email design trends, research and best practices, incorporates them into design, and evangelizes them both inside the department and in Brother as a whole.
Coordinates closely with email specialists and project managers to ensure successful and timely fulfillment of projects.
Collaborates with creative team to build and maintain asset inventory of Brother images for models and lifestyle to be used for dynamic email campaigns and other web properties.
4-year college degree in graphic design or equivalent experience as demonstrated by your portfolio. Minimum 5 years as digital/web graphic designer in advertising or marketing field. Passion for digital design.
- Able to manage high work volumes, moving from one project to the next quickly
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Must have a digital portfolio that showcases email designs.
- Proven track record of using best practices to design compelling, responsive email marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to back up and discuss your design decisions.
- Experience A/B testing design elements within email
- Extensive experience using Adobe CS (Particularly Photoshop and Illustrator) and other associated design software.
- Experience using Microsoft office.
- High level of brand design aesthetic
- Large brand or agency experience
- Experience with HTML for building email templates, CSS or jQuery coding experience
- Experience using prototyping tools (Axure, etc.)
Must provide a portfolio of email designs with submittal.
Qualified for this job?Apply here