Email Developer at RetailMeNot
- Austin, TX
RetailMeNot is looking for an Email Developer to lead the charge in building email new templates that will dazzle our users with rich, personalized content. The ideal candidate has an eye for design and a real passion for building industry leading emails. Implementing the latest in best practices across the email industry. Our personalized algorithms highlight the best content for each individual user, and our software delivers to 20MM+ mobile visitors, 30MM+ email subscribers, and 600MM+ desktop web visitors.
In this role you will collaborate with a diverse team of software engineers, data engineers, product managers, and marketing authorities to support execution of personalized, data driven email campaigns.
Do you love solving technical challenges? Do you like working with the latest-and-greatest technology out there? Are you passionate about revolutionizing the savings shopping experience? Come join our team and help us bring email solutions to market that change the game!
Who You Are:
- You have 2-4 years of experience with HTML and CSS technologies
- You have 1-3 years specific experience building email templates
- You may have experience with AMPscript and Journey Builder (desired but not required)
- You have worked with Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar large-scale Email Service Providers
- You have great communication and have experience working cross collaboratively with software engineers, designers, marketing, product managers and data analysts
- You can demonstrate a track record of successful high quality delivery
What You'll Do:
- You'll collaborate with multiple teams to develop automated and one off email templates and designs
- You’ll configure dynamic content elements to create personalized emails at scale using AMPscript
- You'll communicate data needs to business partners
- You'll perform initial quality assurance on emails to ensure the logic is functional and that they render correctly on various client / browser combinations
- You'll be in-the-know regarding the latest email trends and email platform updates
- You’ll work with a team that is passionate about email, the content we send and ultimately our user’s experience
Who We Are:
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
About Us RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Qualified for this job?Apply here