Email Deliverability Expert at Inbox Marketer
- Guelph, ON, Canada
Do you hate it when email goes undelivered? Do you hate looking through your junk folder to find an email you actually wanted? Have you been searching for an opportunity to make sure it doesn’t happen to others? You’ve found it! We’re looking for someone to help us ensure our clients’ email messages are compliant and reach their subscribers consistently.
Inbox Marketer is looking for a technical, detail-oriented critical thinker to fill the role of Email Deliverability Expert. The Email Deliverability Expert is the Subject Matter Expert and is responsible for supporting Inbox Marketer's teams and clients in all aspects of email deliverability.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in customer support and some knowledge of project management methodologies. To thrive in this role, the Email Deliverability Expert will utilize excellent research and critical thinking skills to arrive at potential solutions for deliverability issues.
The day-to-day responsibilities look like:
- Monitor deliverability metrics (delivered, bounced, inbox, filtered, blacklists etc) and provide first line day-to- day support for delivery issues for account management
- Manage and address day-to- day client/industry issues regarding delivery (includes authentication compliance, reputation programs, non-delivery or junk/spam folder delivery etc.), technology, problem identification, investigation, escalation and resolution
- Provide guidance on delivery topics including email authentication, abuse complaints, send strategy, segmentation, IP allocation, warm-up and reputation monitoring
- Work with all major ISPs, blacklist organisations, and spam filter companies to troubleshoot and resolve delivery issues for clients
- Create and execute email deliverability strategies to increase Inbox Placement Rate(IPR) & subscriber engagement
- Work with infrastructure teams on Message Transfer Agent requirements and configuration
- Create deliverability reports to measure the effectiveness of email campaigns
- Define, build and continuously improve email deliverability process in the company
- Provide guidance on Compliance and Email marketing laws (CASL, CAN-SPAM & GDPR) for Inbox Marketer clients
- Work with the business development team in new prospect vetting process
- Build & maintain relationships with ISPs, Anti-spam organizations, and deliverability industry groups
- Attend conferences and workshops to keep abreast of the latest developments in digital marketing
What we'll be looking for.
- Effective verbal, written and virtual communication skills. Exceptional professional writing skills
- Demonstrated research and data compilation skills. Excellent task and time management in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general internet concepts; IP addresses, DNS, etc.
Bonus Point Skills:
- Knowledge of presentation software.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software.
- Data analysis experience.
- Knowledge CRM systems, Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge of email and anti-spam concepts and technology.
- Knowledge of deliverability best practices
- Knowledge of privacy legislation including CAN-SPAM, CASL, PIPEDA.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
Qualified for this job?Apply here