Email Marketing Manager at Traeger Grills
- Salt Lake City, UT
Traeger Grills is the industry leader and originator of the Wood Pellet Grill! We provide a world-class culinary experience to our customers through our innovative 6-1 grill, providing the ability to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise & BBQ. We provide that same world-class experience to not only our customers, but also to our retail partners and vendors. Recently voted as a 2016 & 2017 Best Company to Work For by both Outdoor Magazine & Utah Business Magazine, and a Top 25 Fastest Growing Company by Utah Business Magazine, we are looking for motivated individuals who are eager to join our winning and growing team. If you have a passion for BBQ or great food, or are simply looking for a company that invests in you as an employee, with amazing benefits, apply today.
The Email Marketing Manager is a crucial part of the Marketing team. This position requires an innovator and highly strategic individual who is ready to build and measure campaigns that will convey the right messaging for our rapidly growing brand. This role will be responsible for end-to-end management of our email marketing program including development, and optimization of all content and ecommerce driven email campaigns. Requirements and qualities for this position include strong communication skills, being analytical, productive and committed to the job. High energy and enthusiasm for the Traeger brand is a must.
- Plans and manages the development and execution of Traeger’s email marketing program, and is aligned to Sales, Product and Marketing strategies. Including, strategy, template development, set-up and QA, segmentation and deployment, optimization and reporting.
- Develops and drives testing and optimization strategies, including A/B testing creative, copy and timing.
- Oversees the email marketing calendar and ensures alignment with the overall marketing calendar.
- Reports on KPI’s including: open rates, click rates, acquisition and retention, and conversions.
- Provides adhoc analysis on campaign performance
- Guides email segmentation, and targeting strategies
- In collaboration with our brand and consumer insight teams develops email campaigns that deliver on brand look, tone and feel while keeping user experience and best practices top of mind.
- Develops and executes acquisition strategies to continue to aggressively grow the email marketing list. Tactics should be highly creative and drive sign ups through various channels including digital and events
- Responsible for and develops thorough QA process for all emails
- Identifies opportunities to optimize engagement and revenue across our campaigns
- Responsible for building automated, multi-touch campaigns for audiences across the customer lifecycle
- Regularly audits and proactively identifies campaigns that need to be updated or removed from the program
- Stays up-to-date with email marketing best practices and trends and makes recommendations on optimization tactics
- 3-5 years’ experience managing an email program for a consumer brand
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- Experience working with Listrak or comparable enterprise email program
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Light HTML experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
- Copywriting and copyediting skills a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong analytic skills – ability to use data to develop and measure email program
- Knowledge of best practices for creating email campaigns, dynamic content, testing, list segmentation and deliverability
Qualified for this job?Apply here