CRM Email Designer at Beauty Bay
- Manchester, UK
Beauty Bay are going through some really exciting times, and we're looking for a top notch email designer to come and take our email technology and design to the next level. This role is responsible for all our email content, and will own the 'operations' function within CRM.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining our email templates to ensure our customers are served the best performing and highest quality emails. You need to have a genuine passion for email and strong design and HTML experience.
- Owning the E2E process for building and deploying our BAU campaigns – you’ll need to have excellent time management and decision-making skills to ensure strict deadlines are met.
- Managing our A/B test and learn program, working closely with UX to share best practice design. You should have an understanding of content optimisation.
- Lead the development of new technologies and HTML design, ensuring our emails follow industry best practice.
- Planning and executing automated programs utilising multiple channels (email, SMS, WhatsApp, push). You’ll need to have an understanding of customer behaviour and the need to use different channels to target different customer segments.
- Attention to detail is crucial – we require someone who can deliver exceptional content to our customers.
- Email design, coding and email marketing
- Specialist skills in HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Experience using an enterprise level CRM/ESP tool (Responsys, Emarsys, Salesforce, Experian etc)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Commercially minded
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communication and stakeholder management skills, especially when it comes to the technical detail of the role
Qualified for this job?Apply here