Email Marketing Specialist at RevZilla
- Philadelphia, PA
Are you a player that crushes the long ball in email campaign management? Can you take the mound and fire off the right frequency of emails to secure the conversion? Do you use the data that you have mined to perfect your game? We’re hoping that your digital athletic skill can join our performance driven team.
RevZilla is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to own the development, deployment, and reporting processes for our email/retention program. Experienced channel knowledge coupled with great program management skills will allow this individual to thrive on a consumer-focused marketing team.
The experienced candidate has most of the following chops:
- 2-4 years of digital / email marketing experience.
- Own the end-to-end email process for email campaign development. This includes planning, execution, reporting and the ongoing optimization of the program
- In-depth experience using third party email service provider platforms (ExactTarget, Bronto, ClickMail, etc.).
- Extensive experience reporting KPIs performance against established goals.
- Experience implementing marketing trigger programs designed to drive value and enhance customer retention.
- Experience building processes and harnessing team resources to tackle growing email support.
- Experience with HTML and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns.
- Experience identifying and interpreting key performance indicators to optimize email messaging, promotional opportunities and campaign design.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure consistency across all major email providers (AOL, Gmail, Outlook, etc.).
- Project management experience within the development cycle of email creation including:
- Ability to coordinate with the web designers, business stakeholders, and analytical resources to maintain an organized, up-to-date campaign calendar.
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams to execute content strategy.
- Ability to collaborate with product and technology teams to develop new email functionality and features.
- Experience deploying A/B and multivariate testing initiatives that are followed by the reporting of test findings in presentation/documentation.
You will also need to possess these non-negotiable skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Fluency in HTML and CSS for building and debugging email templates.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to drive as well as manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects / campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Background in eCommerce and/or online marketing.
- Track record of achieving multi-million dollar revenue goals.
- Ability to build and manage necessary support team.
- Track record in testing and data-driven decision making.
Nice to Haves:
- Foundational CRM experience
- Experience with data mining techniques, tools and the ability to evaluate contribute to strategies
- Graphic design abilities and experience with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/ Front End
- Current or past motorcycle ownership / riding experience
It goes without saying that all RevZillans need to:
- Be a geek
- Sweat the numbers
- Set goals and crush them
- Live in beta (iterate!)
- Be detail oriented & organized
- Hustle by default
- Play well with others
- Clearly communicate
- Love tools & reporting
- Love learning
- Love to win
- Measure success against the world’s eCommerce elite
What’s in it for you (AKA Perks & Benefits):
- An open minded and warm team that rallies around speed and results
- The usual: competitive compensation & generous benefits package
- Amazing co-workers & access to all levels of the team
- Work at one of PA’s and Philly’s Top Workplaces
- Fun (no really!) team-building events like our annual paintball outing and Two-Wheel-Tuesday happy hours
- Office amenities that include: a Prize wheel, a giant trampoline, and a skateboard ramp
- Help build a world-class marketing and analytics team, working with some of the top digital athletes around. RevZilla’s marketing team has decades of eComm/eMarketing experience for major brands including: NFL, QVC, Toys ‘R’ Us, Uline and Google.
- Learn from the best in the moto-industry. Nowhere else will you find a staff as knowledgeable and dedicated to the sport, or to the service of our customers.
Qualified for this job?Apply here