Senior Manager: Email & Retention at 1stdibs
- New York, NY
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for one-of-a-kind products. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, vintage furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to evolve and execute a retention and engagement marketing strategy that will increase customer lifetime value. E-mail will play a critical role, but programs will extend across channels (e.g. website, push notifications, retargeting, direct mail, promotional incentives, etc.)
Reporting to the VP of Customer Marketing, this role will manage a three-person Marketing Operations team and a Marketing Associate.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on customer loyalty and lifecycle marketing to drive initial and repeat purchases
- Work with cross-functional teams (social, curatorial, product, editorial, design and paid media) to create and implement compelling programs and messaging to increase lifetime value of registered users
- Manage team responsible for third-party ESP relationship and day-to-day operations of all customer-facing e-mail and push marketing (both promotional and triggered campaigns)
- Create, measure and optimize programs through A/B testing, segmentation, and personalization
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience building, implementing and analyzing successful e-mail/customer marketing programs
- Experience managing others to successfully drive results
- Both Client Side and E-commerce experience are mandatory
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to leverage insights to create successful marketing programs
- Expert level knowledge/experience with e-mail marketing tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in Luxury Marketing is a significant plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Qualified for this job?Apply here