Email Marketing & Automation Specialist (Contract) at Lyft
- San Francisco, CA
This role is based in our San Francisco Headquarters.
We are looking for an Email Marketing & Automation Specialist to join our rapidly expanding Growth Marketing team. The ideal candidate has an eye for design and a passion for building pixel-perfect HTML emails. This position will be critical to the operational success of the team, participating in and owning the setup and delivery of of our email campaigns. We’re looking for someone who’s eager to dive in and learn, wants to push the envelope on technical email production, and is excited about creating personalized digital experiences at scale.
- Build complex, multi-layer HTML emails in ExactTarget and our in-house messaging tools
- Assist with day-to-day email marketing activities including, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Lead QA to ensure magnificent email deployment across email clients
- Document automated engagement programs and experiments
- Write SQL to manage data tables
- Work effectively and efficiently with the Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Developers, QA testers, and designers
- Communication to stakeholders regarding status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing and email production (HTML, CSS)
- Email deployment experience in ESP's such as ExactTarget, Marketo, etc (ExactTarget and Appboy are a plus)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Sketch, comfortable translating design file into functional HTML
- Good understanding of email best practices and inbox deliverability
- Eye for design, passionate about building UX best practices into every project
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience with version control software a plus
- Knowledge of SQL/R is a plus
- BA / BS degree preferably in a quantitative discipline
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Qualified for this job?Apply here