I am experiencing a weird issue and cannot find the problem. The code below is the table setup I am using on my email newsletter. The issue I am coming across is the middle paragraph with the presale cuts off after the colon. I have tried numerous changes to see if I can get it to show up but it cuts off.

Do you see an issue with my code that will prevent it from showing after the colon?

<table>
    <tr>
        <td width="580" align="left" style="color: #565656; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 20px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; font-weight: normal;">
            <!--Insert Text Below-->
            <p>Over Kathleen Madigan’s 25 year career she has performed on nearly every standup television show ever made. Leno, Letterman, Conan, Ferguson and so on. She was nominated for a 2014 American Comedy Award for Best Concert Comic and her third hour-long special, Madigan Again, was named one of iTunes Best Comedy Albums of 2013.</p><br />
         </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="580" align="left" style="color: #565656; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 20px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; font-weight: normal;"><p>Cache Club Presale Dates: December 11 - December 14, 2014</p>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="580" align="left" style="color: #565656; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 20px; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; font-weight: normal;">
            <!--Insert Text Below-->
            <p>Password: <b>ABCDEFG123</b></p><br />
             <a href="http://www.cachecreek.com/entertainment/" style="color: #0c4c8f; text-decoration: none; font-size: 25px; font-family:Gotham, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:15px;">BUY TICKETS HERE!</a><br /><br /></td>
      </tr>
</table>