ISSUE: Facebook logo not rendering/loading.

Hi all, just wanted to share a solution I discovered (at least for Exchange servers) if you’re also experiencing Facebook-related images not loading in an email. The footer of an email included a facebook logo which was set up identically as other social network logos in a row, except the image wouldn’t load.

SOLUTION: Remove the word ‘Facebook’ from the alt value. I also changed the part of the image file name referencing to that word to just ‘fb’.

NOTE: I didn’t test to find out if just doing one of those actions fixes the issue.

My logic tells me ‘Facebook’ content (not necessarily the image itself)—being the only different variable from the other social icons and the way they’re set up—might be flagged on certain servers, at least with Exchange, so it’s sort of a hack to hide it from the email bot.