Litmus Spam > Exact Target (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) Workflow
I'm looking for a way to simplify our workflow getting email from ET/SFMC to Litmus Spam test tool.
A rough outline is below. We prefer to not use Classic Content because EPS Sync breaks.
I would love to hear any ideas/feedback how we could simplify the process.
- ESP Sync an email to SFMC
- Start a Spam test in Litmus
- Copy the custom addresses
- Paste the addresses into a plain text file
- find/replace comma/space with a tab/return
- Copy the list of addresses
- In Excel paste the list into two columns
- Add a column header for the subscriber key
- Add a column header for the another for the address
- Save the excel file as a CSV
- Login to Marketing Cloud
- Go to lists
- Create a new list
- Import the excel file into the list
- Run through the send process using the new spam list created above