Appreciate your reading time and help.

I have this issue when using VML RoundRect in email design. I refer the following code from Bulletproof email buttons. However when i set absolute position on the RoundRect, it overlay on the white text.

<table style="margin-right: 0!important">
<td valign="top" align="left" style="text-align: center; padding: 15px 0px 40px 0px;">
<!--[if mso]>
<v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" style="height:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:300px;position:absolute;top:270; left:310;" arcsize="13%" strokecolor="#E9A22D" fill="t">
<v:fill type="tile" src="" color="#e9a62d" />
<center style="color:#000000;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;">Free Soup Set Upsize + Tripples Tally-Ho!</center>
style="background-color:#e9a62d;border:1px solid #E9A22D;border-radius:5px;color:#000000;display:inline-block;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;line-height:40px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;width:300px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;mso-hide:all;">
Free Soup Set Upsize + Tripples Tally-Ho!ss

Screenshot from the output:

My ideal Goal:

As you can see, the RoundRect(orange object) is overlapping on the white display word. Please ignore the background-image at the behind. it is not related with question at all.

Please Help. Thank you again.