Have you overcome one of these email marketing challenges? How did you do it?
Litmus recently surveyed marketers about their biggest email marketing challenges, including...
- Poorly defined email channel goals, KPIs, etc.
- Low visibility into email performance, deliverability, etc.
- Bad strategy or leadership
- Poor coordination between other departments, channels, etc.
- Insufficient staffing
- Inadequate tools for email creation process
- Limitations of current email service provider
- Lack of quality data, integration, etc.
You can see the results of the survey here:
That said, we don't want to identify challenges. We want to help provide solutions.
With that in mind, we reached out to some friends of Litmus for advice on how marketers can overcome these challenges. Their tips are included in that blog post, but we know that Litmus Community members like you also have great advice to share.
Have you faced and overcome one of these email marketing challenges? If so, what advice do you have for those facing the same challenge at their company?