This is a super random "why-on-earth-does-this-work" kind of fix, but at Conversio we've had an annoying bug where when someone tries to submit a review in Apple Mail via the in-email review form, if you use the spacebar within a textarea/input, it doesn't add a space but simply scrolls down the email.

I've discovered the solution and I wanted to share it in case anyone else has been plagued by this issue.

What I started out with:

<input type="text" name="title_{{ product.reference }}" style="width:94%;font-family:{{ message.primaryFont }};font-size: 16px;line-height: 20px;text-align:left;resize:vertical;border:1px solid #d0d0d0;padding:2%;">

The fix (adding a <ul>):
<ul style="margin:0;padding:0;">
<input type="text" name="title_product.reference" style="width:94%;font-family:{{ message.primaryFont }};font-size: 16px;line-height: 20px;text-align:left;resize:vertical;border:1px solid #d0d0d0;padding:2%;">
</ul>

Or
<ul style="margin:0;padding:0;">
<textarea name="comment_product.reference" style="width:94%;height:80px;font-family:{{ message.primaryFont }};font-size: 16px;line-height: 20px;text-align:left;resize:vertical;border:1px solid #d0d0d0;padding:2%"></textarea>
</ul>