I'm developing a desktop only build which should display the same desktop look on mobile.

Currently, having some problems with Gmail App. I'm using background image for the particular block and when I test it in Gmail App there is a 2px right border which I don't want to appear.

Screenshot

Here is the code for the block:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" align="center" style="table-layout:fixed;" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <tr>
        <td align="center" valign="top">
            <table width="580" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
                <tr>
                  <td background="http://i.imgur.com/v0tRdN6.jpg" width="580" valign="top" 
                  style="border:0; text-align:left;background-color:#ffffff !important;" align="left" bgcolor="#ffffff">
                  <!--[if gte mso 9]>
                  <v:rect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" fill="true" stroke="false" style="width:580px;">
                  <v:fill type="tile" src="http://i.imgur.com/v0tRdN6.jpg"" color="#000000" />
                  <v:textbox style="mso-fit-shape-to-text:true" inset="0,0,0,0">
                  <![endif]-->
                      <table width="520" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="left" 
                      style="border:none; text-align:left">
                          <tr>
                              <td height="21" style="font-size:1px; line-height:21px; height:21px; max-height:21px; 
                              min-height:21px;" colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
                          </tr>

<tr>
                              <td width="20" style="font-size:1px; line-height:1px; min-width:20px; max-width:20px;"></td>
                              <td width="500" align="left" valign="top" class="salutation" style="background-color:#000000;color:#ffffff;">
                                  <div class="salutation">Hi&nbsp;&lt;name&gt;,</div>
                              </td>
                          </tr>

<tr>
                              <td height="10" style="font-size:1px; line-height:10px; height:10px; max-height:10px; 
                              min-height:10px;" colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
                          </tr>

<tr>
                              <td width="20" style="font-size:1px; line-height:1px; min-width:20px; max-width:20px;"></td>
                              <td width="500" align="left" valign="top" style="background-color:#000000; color:#ffffff;
                              border:none;" class="toptxt">
                                  <div class="topintrotxt" style="color:#ffffff;">
                                  <multiline>
                                      It’s time to get excited about the new C Series range of mini excavators from Case CE. With 6 models to choose from and ranging between 1.7 to 6.0 tonne, you can be sure to find the right machine for your operation.
Our expanded range of Mini Excavators have got every job covered. So if you’re operating in tight spaces or to a tight budget, you can be sure your local Case Dealer can help you out with world-class equipment, aftersales support, industry-leading warranties and flexible financing. </multiline>
                                  </div>
                              </td>
                          </tr>

<tr>
                              <td height="21" style="font-size:1px; line-height:21px; height:21px; max-height:21px; 
                              min-height:21px;" colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
                          </tr>
                      </table>
                  <!--[if gte mso 9]>
                    </v:textbox>
                  </v:rect>
                  <![endif]-->
                  </td>
              </tr>
            </table>
        </td>
    </tr>