Hi y'all. Long time reader, first time poster. I'm putting together accessibility standards for our marketing and offshore teams so that all of our emails can be accessibile to all. My research has led me to the ever wonderful http://www.accessible-email.org/ and I noticed that in its markup checker there was a score for number of sections in your code. I know support for HTML5 tags isn't great, but I was curious as to whether they meant literal <section> tags or somehow breaking up your table structure into visible 'sections' that can be navigated by ARIA? I've done thorough googling, but can't seem to find any information on the subject of sections in HTML email. I've also emailed the creators of accessible-email.org, and will update when I hear back from them.

I'm going to run some tests this weekend on <section> and <button> tag support since they greatly aid screenreaders and improve accesibility, but thought I would check to see if any of you had anything interesting to add, or angles that I hadn't considered. Thanks!