We have had customers complain that they aren't able to see the link/button in our emails. I'm using the code below based on the VML bulletproof button code from Stig, and have run it through Litmus and tested it directly in my Outlook, Gmail, Mail App, Gmail App, etc. and it always renders fine. Has anyone else come across an issue like this?

One customer who had the issue was using a Samsung Galaxy S6 Version 3.11 / Android 6.0.1 SM-G920P but I was unable to recreate his issue.

<!--[if mso]><div align="center">
  <v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" alias="Quotebtn" href="URL" style="height:45px;border-radius:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:233px;" arcsize="5%" strokecolor="#2480fe" fillcolor="#2480fe">
    <w:anchorlock/>
    <center style="color:#ffffff;font-family:Raleway,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:600;">Quote today</center>
  </v:roundrect></div>
<![endif]-->
<div align="center"><a alias="Quotebtn" href="URL" style="mso-hide:all;background-color:#2480fe;border:1px solid #2480fe;border-radius:40px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-size:18px;line-height:44px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;white-space:nowrap; padding-left:30px; padding-right:30px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none; font-weight:600;">Quote today</a></div>