So I received this email this morning from Microsoft, promoting the new Final Fantasy game (which is apparently amazing, but I just don't have time for a time vampire like Final Fantasy!).

I've uploaded it here so you can all see and have an inspect of the code..
http://onestudio.id-staging.com/_BUILD/BEN-exampls/Good%20Examples/xbox-ff-carousel.html

It has an interactive carousel, custom fonts, and even....GIFS!!! What I found really cool was that the carousel is basically the whole email, but also that it auto rotates. Auto rotation was something that a client I've mine actually asked me to add to a carousel and I told them it couldn't be done....egg on my face indeed. So it was nice to see this (and borrow the code!)

My only gripe with it is more from a user experience point of view, in that it's not entirely obvious to the user that those radio buttons are clickable, but I guess the auto rotation takes care of that. And obviously those images are goinna be pretty heavy on file size. Oh, and that they haven't even bothered to code a desktop version, but I guess they know their audience mainly open on mobile.

Otherwise, I think it's a really cool, progressive email! What do you all think?