Hello! I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with an issue regarding the iPhone Gmail App.

With Google rolling out support for media queries and embedded <style> tags in Gmail, emails to send to the the Gmail app on Android finally look as sexy as I've wanted them to look for years. However, with the tests that I've run thus far, this does not appear to be the case with the iPhone Gmail app. The emails I've sent to the iPhone Gmail app look like the way they did in the Android Gmail app before Google rolled out the aforementioned support. I wouldn't worry about this so much, but it would seem that Apple allowing people to remove the native Mail app from their iPhone has more people using the Gmail app.

Does anybody know if there is currently a way to stop this from happening or if it's something that Google needs to update on their end? I would imagine it's the latter, but I was hoping to be surprised. I also apologize in advance if this is something that was answered in another post. If it was, I could not find it.

Thanks!