Hello Everyone,

I have created a responsive email for the company I'm working for. It works on all major OS and Platforms, including Lotus Notes 8.5 [according to Litmus]. So I've sent the HTML Email to my account on Lotus Notes 8.5 as a test and it renders perfectly when I open it.

I've sent the exact same email to two others on the same version of Lotus Notes (8.5) as I have, and it renders incorrectly.

My machine, the one that renders the email correctly, is on Windows 7 Pro > Lotus Notes 8.5.

The other machines that are rendering the email incorrectly is on Mac > IE > Citrix > Lotus Notes 8.5.

I'm assuming that the issue is in the virtualization process by IBM LN 8.5 but I need to verify this before I relay the message to my boss that it's impossible to use the template he wanted via this stack.

I hope this explains enough.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.