Hello Community! I'm new around here, but I've been stalking you guys for the past 4 years. I'm part of a really selected group here in Brazil who dares to delve into the dark bowels of email design & development. Really, there may be 3 or 4 of us in the whole country.

Ok, presentations aside... Jason Rodriguez posted a "new" boilerplate/pattern called Cerberus and after eating it (I do have a tendency to eat HTML) I found myself wondering if I'm the only one who prefers to open a new table, instead of creating a new line. When I was a crying n00b, chopping images on photoshop and poorly assembling them on Dreamweaver, I solved a lot of bugs by exchanging TRs for Tables. And now, after 3 years, I still avoid creating new TRs (I just don't know why).

Here is what I mean:

<table>
    <tr>
        <td></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td></td>
    </tr>
</table>

Versus:

<table>
    <tr>
        <td></td>
    </tr>
</table>
<table>
    <tr>
        <td></td>
    </tr>
</table>

One of the downsides of going bonkers on opening and closing new tables is the html size, which can easily fill up the gmail limit and cut the email at its end.
One of the upsides is that by treating all lines as new tables, it gets a little bit more confortable to identify and fix bugs (missing tags, for example). I don't know, maybe is just me.

Tell me people, what do you prefer?