Dear Litmus Community,

I need your help.
I am having problems with Outlook 10. I have an html which has some code inside that creates some sort of crash in outlook, so recipients do not view the complete html.

I need to identify the code that is causing this problem and of course find a solution. I work for a a hotel central reservation system and of course this is causing a lot of trouble .....
When I paste the html on litmus for checkup it look ok in Outlook 10 but when I send the email from my system ... is when the view is not complete.

I need your help, I thought that by making the subscription with Litmus I would have been able to identify the problem .... but they do not do that !!! Thanks a lot

The later has many different possibilities, that is why there are many sentences that look similar but are then cancel by the reservations team...
Ainhoa

Here is the html

Offer - Your request for Belmond Hotel Caruso - Our ref: 279032
<p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;  mso-line-height-rule: exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;">Dear Mr. [Mrs.] XXX , <br>We thank you very much for considering the Belmond Hotel Caruso in Ravello for [your Clients' stay][Mr and Mrs  Albatravel's next stay] on the Amalfi Coast from 08 April     2016 to 11 April     2016, for 3 night/s. [[, as a special Anniversary/Birthday/Honeymoon celebration.]].

[[FRASE PER REPEATERS: Thank you for your kind request from which we are very happy to learn that our repeat Guests [Mr and Mrs  Albatravel] are planning to stay with us again at the Belmond Hotel Caruso from 08 April     2016 to 11 April     2016, for 3 night/s [[, and to celebrate with us their Anniversary/Birthday/Honeymoon]].

[The hotel is unfortunately [fully booked][closed] [on the requested dates][from ... ][on ... ]. Should the Guests be able to slightly change their travelling dates, from 08 April     2016 to 11 April     2016 please find here below our best proposal for their stay with us, [applying[, as best available rate,][exceptionally in your favour] our special Promotion "Super Saver"]:]<br><p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;">We are delighted to offer the following options, based on the current availability and quoting [, exceptionally in your favour, our promotion] the best available rate "Super Saver" from 08 April     2016 to 11 April     2016, 3 night/s:<p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;">Our <b>Guest Rooms</b>, with king or twin beds at your preference
- Village view room, spacious and comfortable, at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT
- Superior room, featuring a delightful garden or village view, at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT
- Deluxe room with sea view and balcony at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT

Our <b>Junior Suites</b>, individually-styled and spacious with comfortable sitting area in the room
- Superior Junior Suite overlooking the sea (no balcony), at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT
- Deluxe Junior Suite with stunning sea view and balcony, at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT

Our beautiful <b>One-bedroom Suites</b>, with separate living room and bedroom
- Suite Superior, spacious and beautifully appointed, overlooking the village, at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT
- Deluxe Suite, with stunning views over the sea and private terrace, at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT
- Exclusive Suite, dramatically situated is in a prime location with private terrace giving full sea view, at the daily rate of Euro _____ ,00 + 10% VAT

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="130" valign="top" style="font-family:ly: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 11px; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration: none; color: #262626; text-align: left; vertical-align:top; font-weight:bold;">Rate inclusions:</td><td style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration: none; color: #262626;text-align:left; vertical-align:top; ">The quoted rates are per room and include full American buffet breakfast and service charge. City Tax* not included.</td></tr></tbody></table><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="130" valign="top" style="font-family:ly: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 11px; line-height:18px; text-decoration: none; color: #262626; text-align: left; vertical-align:top; font-weight:bold;"></td><td style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; line-height:18px; text-decoration: none; color: #262626;text-align:left; vertical-align:top; ">Please note that our "Super Saver" promotional rates are already pre-discounted by [SUP30%] off our regular rates.</td></tr></tbody></table><span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;"><i>*City tax of Euro 4,50 per person per night (up to 7 nights) has to be settled on the spot, upon check out. Seasonality and reductions for children may apply.</i>

<span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;  mso-line-height-rule: exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;"><b>Also included in the rate:</b>
- Complimentary shuttle bus to Amalfi throughout the day at a schedule, to Positano twice a day.
- Complimentary 2 hours boat ride along the Amalfi Coast, available in the morning from mid-April to mid-October.
- Free access to our "infinity" swimming pool and to the Fitness Center.
- Complimentary internet access (wireless and cable) and wired business center complimentary 24 hours.
- A personal housekeeper to help with unpacking and packing when reserving a One- or Two-Bedroom Suite.
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar and use of the Hotel&#39s Ipads, when reserving a One- or Two-Bedroom Suite.

<span style="font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;">SUPER SAVER DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:</span>
<b>- Deposit:</b>&nbsp;&nbsp; One night deposit (tax included) per room is required every three reserved and confirmed nights and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
<b>- Early departure:</b>&nbsp; 50% of the value of the remaining nights will be charged as a penalty fee.

<span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;"><b>We hope that our proposal will meet your interest and expectations. Please note that no reservation has been made at this time and the current availability might change, therefore we kindly ask you to inform us at at your earliest convenience should you be interested to proceed with a firm booking, to allow us to send you the deposit instructions.</b>
<p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;">GENERAL INFORMATION</span>
<span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; mso-line-height-rule: exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;">- [[Our Concierge, here copied, will promptly get back to you with all information and all details about your [Transfer/Dining/Special] request.]]
- [[SE IL CLIENTE HA UN TRANSFER CONFERMATO ALLORA CXL TRA INFO]]Private transfer: from/to Naples Airport (NAP), located about 1h30min from Ravello, can be arranged by our Concierge, please provide full flight details at least two days prior to arrival date. The cost of the transfer by luxury car (up to 3 people) is Euro 160,00 + 10% VAT each way, by MiniVan (up to 6 people) Euro 250,00 + 10% VAT each way. Rates are valid from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.

Guests arriving in Ravello with their own car are informed that all public parking spaces outside the hotel are strictly reserved for town residents or for non-residents with an hourly fee. Upon request, the hotel provides a valet parking service at the daily cost of Euro 33,00 + 10% VAT per car.

- Our Concierge is at your disposal at rsv.caruso@belmond.com for any other transfer request, to book a table at our restaurant or a spa appointment.  To organize guided visits to historical sites such as Pompei, Ercolano and Paestum, or gastronomic tours in the area, as well as in-house wine and cheese tastings and pizza making lessons, or for any further suggestion you might require.

- Belmond Hotel Caruso welcomes our little guests to experience this wonderful hotel and the city with its hidden secrets. Have fun swimming in our spectacular infinity pool playing in the gardens or spending a day on our motor-boat Ercole with your family. <a href="http://4c6c364fdf1082a37bcf-54493dc0d9255706a1b8a801c97a6044.r8.cf2.rackcdn.com/orav_smile_club.pdf">  Click here</a>, for a complete list of the activities designed to enhance the stay of our younger guests at the hotel.

- Elegant informal attire is requested at the bar and restaurants in the evenings. 
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in all indoor public spaces. 
- Dogs are not allowed in all the communal areas (such as the restaurants, the bar, the pool area) where guests are also kindly requested not to use mobile phones.

<p style="text-align: left"><span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;">Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions, or require additional information and assistance.

<span style="font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:18px; text-decoration:none; color:#262626;">We thank you for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kind regards