Best Practices For Images In Outlook Email Signatures
Some folks at my work are looking into adding our logo to our email signatures. From my past experience this wasn't a good thing to do due some of the following reasons:
- Higher risk email gets flagged by antispam/antivirus filters due to embedded image
- If email is viewed offline the attached image might not show
- Some email clients block image download by default
- Message size is potentially larger when embedding images
- Some email clients can't display embedded images correctly
I personally don't think it is good to add due to the reasons above. I also don't think it adds much brand value, but I'd love to hear what the community has to say about this. Thank you!