Has Outlook.com (OWA) removed support for the display property? I've tried several different methods of testing "display: none" and it seems to be stripped out no matter the method. Here's the code I used to test different methods of adding the display property. Whether the style is inline, in the head, or in the body, nothing seems to give any results.

><head>
><style>
>    #displayNone {
>         display: none;
>         border: solid 1px black;
>    }
>    #displayNoneImportant {
>        display: none !important;
>        border: solid 1px black;
>   }
>   #displayNoneDisplayNoneImportant {
>       display: none;
>       display: none !important;
>       border: solid 1px black;
>  }
></style>
></head>
><body>
>   <style>
>    #displayNone {
>        display: none;
>         border: solid 1px black;
>    }
>    #displayNoneImportant {
>        display: none !important;
>         border: solid 1px black;
>    }
>    #displayNoneDisplayNoneImportant {
>        display: none;
>        display: none !important;
>         border: solid 1px black;
>    }
></style>
><table>
>  <tr>
>    <td style="display: none; border: solid 1px black;"><span style="display:none;">01</span></td>
>    <td style="display: none !important; border: solid 1px black;">02</td>
>    <td style="display: none; display: none !important; border: solid 1px black;">03</td>
>    <td id="displayNone">04</td> 
>    <td id="displayNoneImportant">05</td>
>    <td id="displayNoneDisplayNoneImportant">06</td>
>  </tr>
></table>
></body>