Hey all - I'm trying to center align this table of left aligned text in the body of an email. Any tips? I've experimented with all kinds of different variations but with the background color being gray and not white - it's making it more difficult than I think it probably should be.

Here is the current table css/html:

*[class="100p"] {width:100% !important; height:auto !important;} 

<table width="640" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="20" bgcolor="#ffffff" class="100p" >
                <tr>
                    <td align="left" style="font-size:16px; color:#848484;"><font face="'Roboto', Arial, sans-serif">
                      <p align=""><span style="color:#ed1c2e;" >  &raquo;</span> Each shop is AAA tested & approved<br>
<span style="color:#ed1c2e;" >  &raquo;</span> FREE battery testing, delivery & installation<br>
<span style="color:#ed1c2e;" >  &raquo;</span> New & used car purchase discounts<br>
<span style="color:#ed1c2e;" >  &raquo;</span> New coverage for car repair bills<br>
<span style="color:#ed1c2e;" >  &raquo;</span> Higher yields on investment savings deposits<br>
<span style="color:#ed1c2e;" >  &raquo;</span> Best price guarantee on vacation packages<br>

</span></font>
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>

I attached an image of what it looks like now...I just want to push that whole block to the center of the body of the email.
http://image.email-nyaaa.com/lib/fe661570736c04747414/m/2/Screen+Shot+2015-11-10+at+1.15.48+PM.png
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!