In one of my templates, I have a <td> element that looks like this:

<td nowrap style="font-family:'CabinCondensed-bold', 'Arial Narrow', Arial, sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;line-height:1;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;">

But while testing today, I noticed the contents of that element were not rendering properly in Yahoo web mail (and later confirmed in Yahoo mail app). A quick Inspect Element via Chrome Developer Tools showed the botched element as:

<td nowrap="style="font-family:'CabinCondensed-bold'," 'arial narrow', arial, sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;line-height:1;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1447112767514_2036">

Simply relocating the boolean nowrap attribute to the end of the attribute list seemed to fix the issue. So, my <td> element now looks like this:

<td style="font-family:'CabinCondensed-bold', 'Arial Narrow', Arial, sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;line-height:1;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;" nowrap>

What kills me is that the template has been rock solid for months! I guess this is a reminder of how challenging and frustrating it is to be an Email Marketer!