Responsive in Firefox but not Chrome/Safari
Hi email community,
I'm an average email coder (and tend to 'borrow' nice bits from emails I see and work out how they work later) and have started dipping my toes into responsive emails for the charity I work at.
I've used a couple tutorials to build base templates and Litmus' builder has been a super handy tool.
I don't know how big an issue this is in the wider world of email but I noticed that when viewed in browser my email is only responsive in Firefox, if anyone can give me some insight into whether this is an issue and some possible fixes that would be great.
I try and keep my code as clean as possible so hopefully you won't have any problems viewing the source.