Guys

Hoping this is a quick discussion. I've got the following code working it seems with conditional formatting for Microsoft Outlook. My problem is that I need the button for condional formatting to be aligned to the right hand side. In other clients this works, but I just can'[t figure out how to shift the Outlook version to the right as well.

Thank you in advance.

<!-- START.BUTTON -->

<div><!--[if mso]>
  <v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" href="http://www.EXAMPLE.com/" style="height:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:300px;" arcsize="50%" stroke="f" fillcolor="#192941">
    <w:anchorlock/>
    <center style="color:#ffffff;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-weight:bold;">
      SETUP ALERTS ?
    </center>
  </v:roundrect>
  <![endif]--><!--[if !mso]-->
                                                                        <table align="right" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                                                                            <tbody>
                                                                                <tr>
                                                                                    <td align="center" bgcolor="#192941" height="40" style="-webkit-border-radius: 18px; -moz-border-radius: 18px; border-radius: 18px; color: #ffffff; display: block;" width="300"><a href="http://www.EXAMPLE.com/" style="font-size:16px; font-weight: bold; font-family:sans-serif; text-decoration: none; line-height:40px; width:100%; display:inline-block"><span style="color: #ffffff;">SETUP ALERTS ? </span> </a></td>
                                                                                </tr>
                                                                            </tbody>
                                                                        </table>
                                                                        <!--[endif]--></div>
                                                                        <!-- END.BUTTON -->