Hey there!

I have an email which only in Gmail will remove the bgcolor and just use the standard white area and since the font color is #fafafa it is not showing up. Unfortunately I can't show what the email looks like or a lot of the code, but the specific code for that area of the email is below:

<tr><!-- row 3 begin -->
    <td width="650" colspan="3" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt;"><table width="650" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; border-collapse:collapse !important;" bgcolor="#ebebeb">
 <tr>
   <td width="650" colspan="3" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%; -ms-text-size-adjust:100%; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt; font-family:Palatino Linotype, Palatino, Book Antiqua, URW Palladio L, serif; font-size:14px; color:#fafafa;"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" bordercolor="" width="100%" bgcolor=""><tr><td><table  width="100%" bgcolor="" border="0" bordercolor="" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="font-family:Arial; font-size:13px">

The last table was inserted by ExactTarget with the font info when the client added a content area.

I was not sure if there was some sort of conflict with anything or is Gmail just being funny?

Thanks!
VW