Rethinking How We Manage Email Development & Transactional Delivery
I built inker, it keeps your email code clean & gives you the tools to test faster
It does a lot of things, but on the coding side:
- Base templates for transactional emails.
- Sane CSS components structure on top of Zurb Ink.
- Sane HTML components structure with Mozilla Nunjucks.
- Localization support.
- Generates clean templates with inlined CSS.
- Auto deployment on Litmus.
- Auto deployment to any email address for testing.
Hope you guys like it!