Community Contest: Creative Data Design in Email
UPDATE: This contest has officially ended.
We were thrilled with last month’s Community Contest entries—naturally we want to keep that momentum going. So, as promised, here’s this month’s Community Contest:
Design an email that displays data in an interesting way.
While data drives the strategy and design behind a lot of email marketing, we haven’t seen a ton of emails that actually display data in an email in a creative way. So, we want to see what you can come up with.
Design an email that displays data—real, imaginary, whatever—in the actual campaign. It can be a nicely designed table full of stats or a full-blown, responsive infographic (here’s some inspiration). Just share the results below for your chance to win some cool prizes.
We’ll be judging based on creativity, overall design, code implementation, and email client support. The contest ends Friday, May 29th. The Litmus team will then judge the entries and announce the winner a few days later.
Once again, we’re partnering with our good friends at Code School to bring you some great prizes this month. The winning entry will receive the following:
- 2 free months of Code School
- 2 free months of Litmus Plus
- A care package full of Litmus and Code School goodies
About Code School
If you want your entry counted, make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Entry must be built for this contest. While you can use a concept you've sent before, don't just post the web link to something you shipped last month.
- You must be a member of the Litmus Community.
- Please fill out your Community profile so that we can get in touch easier.
- You must submit your design as a Builder embed in a comment on this discussion thread. Here’s how to do that.
- All entries must be submitted on or before Friday, May 29, 2015.