Community Contest: Creative Navigation in Email
Update: This contest has officially ended.
Last month, we launched our first Community Contest and received some amazing entries showing off creative uses of ALT text. Well, we’re back at it with our second contest…
Here’s the challenge:
Design an interesting approach to navigational elements.
A while back, member Jerry Martinez posted an epic Hamburger Menu for Email. Now, we want to see what else people can come up with for taking people places straight from the inbox.
We’ll be judging based on creativity, overall design, code implementation, and email client support. The contest ends March 18th. The Litmus team will then judge the entries and announce the winner a few days later.
We’re thrilled to have partnered with our good friends at Code School to bring you even more prizes this month. The winning entry will receive the following:
- 2 free months of Code School
- 2 free months of Litmus Plus
- A care package full of Litmus and Code School goodies
About Code School
If you want your entry counted, make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Entry must be built for this contest. While you can use a concept you've sent before, don't just post the web link to something you shipped last month.
- You must be a member of the Litmus Community.
- You need to fill out your Community profile so that we can get in touch easier.
- You must submit your design as a Builder embed in a comment on this discussion thread. Here’s how to do that.
- All entries must be submitted on or before Wednesday, March 18, 2015.
And the winner is...
First, a huge thank you to everyone that entered this month's contest. We were truly impressed with the entries. Second, congratulations to Justin Khoo and his reader mode email. We loved the idea and execution, so he'll be taking home the prizes from Litmus and Code School.
Don't worry, though, we'll be back early next month with another Community Contest and more great prizes!