Want to Master the Art of Mobile Email Design? We’ve Got the Class For You.0
MASTER THE BLACK ART OF MOBILE EMAIL DESIGN
Mobile is big and only getting bigger. As the number of email opens on mobile devices continues to increase (123% in 18 months!), so does the talk about responsive design. And while I frequently hear about responsive design, I rarely see it in action. In fact, while we definitely make all of our emails “mobile-friendly,” only one of our templates here at Litmus is responsive.
And we’re not the only ones — we’ve been receiving more and more tweets and inquiries lately asking about responsive design best practices, tips, and recommendations on classes to attend. While we’ve written numerous posts (see the “Additional Resources” section at the bottom of this post) and Justine has spoken at several events & webinars about mobile design, we want to take it a step further.
That’s where the “Mobile Email Design Master Class” comes into play. It’s time to uncover the black art of mobile email design and start putting it into action. Join us for this exclusive event (at our office!) to learn more about responsive design, media queries, images optimization, and how to bring them all together to create cutting edge email campaigns. You’ll leave being able to create mobile-friendly emails faster and easier than ever before.
To learn more, check out our event page for additional details!
- Responsive & Scalable Email Design — What’s the Difference?
- Timely & Urgent Emails Deserve the Mobile Treatment.
- Connections 2012 Key Takeaway: Design for ALL Inboxes.
- Kitbag & Lyris Increase Opens With Mobile-Optimized Email.
- How Is The Growth of Mobile Affecting Email?
- Mobile-Friendly Email Design Tips.
- Anatomy of a Perfect Mobile Email [infographic].
- Some of our favorite mobile-friendly emails: Pinterest, charity: water, Twitter, HelpScout.