This weekend we’re updating our Macs to OS 10.4 Tiger. This means that (if all goes smoothly) by Monday we’ll be able to offer testing on Safari 2.0 rather than 1.3, a big improvement. If over the next couple of days you notice delays to Mac testing (Safari and IE 5 Mac), it’s probably because we’re in the process of upgrading. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Here’s a question – how important to you is the ability to test on Safari 1.3 as well as Safari 2.0? If enough people ask for it we’ll keep a machine running OS 10.3.