2013 Year in Review: 3 Million Tests, 8 Billion Opens + More Fun Facts3
2013 was an extraordinary year—we processed more than 3 million tests and over 8 billion opens. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg! We also added thousands of users, replied to tons of tickets, and nearly doubled in size. The infographic below features highlights from app usage and engagement statistics, customer support and marketing metrics, as well as the growth of the team. We believe in a culture of openness, and that extends to sharing stats about our performance, too.
These kinds of accomplishments wouldn’t be possible without the support of our customers, fans and followers—and from the entire Litmus team, we’d like to thank you! Cheers to another awesome year in 2014!
Click on the graphic for an enlarged view.
Embed this infographic:
Stats to Tweet
- Litmus tracked over 8 billion emails in 2013! — Tweet this
- Over 3.5 million email tests ran through Litmus in 2013 — Tweet this
- Over 360 million email screenshots were generated through Litmus in 2013 — Tweet this
- A total of 542 trillion pixels were generated from Litmus’ email screenshots in 2013 — Tweet this
- Litmus recorded 179TB of data in 2013 — Tweet this