Episode 8: Our Top 5 Predictions for Email Design in 20150
In the eighth episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez make their top five predictions for 2015. What will the new year bring for the email design industry? Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
Our Top 5 Predictions for 2015
- Gmail will finally support responsive design (but won’t tell us when they do).
- Inbox by Gmail will fail.
- More experimental emails (video, interactions, animations, etc.) will hit the inbox.
- Outlook (desktop) will fall to 5% market share. Yahoo will buy a mobile email client.
- We’ll see more in-depth personalization using things like context, history, and geolocation.
Follow the Email Design Podcast
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get updates on the Email Design Podcast along with a curated selection of our favorite articles and resources on email design.