Episode 3: iPhone 6, Webkit in Windows Phone, and the State of Email Standards0
Welcome to the Email Design Podcast—the only podcast devoted to the art of email design.
In the third episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez discuss the bigger (and better?) iPhones, adding interactivity to Gmail, the sorry state of email standards, a few upcoming conferences, and a whole lot more. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- 2:10 – Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- 13:40 – Gmail Attribute Selector Hack
- 17:40 – Webkit in Windows Phone 8.1
- 23:25 – Mailbox for Mac Beta
- 30:00 – Salesforce GM Joins Campaign Monitor
- 34:10 – StampReady
- 39:40 – The Email Standards Project
- 48:45 – #TEDC14 Takeaways
- 53:40 – Completely Email
- 55:05 – 2014 Digital QA Summit
- 56:00 – ARTIFACT Conference
Follow the Email Design Podcast
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get updates on the Email Design Podcast along with a curated selection of our favorite articles and resources on email design.