Episode 24: Exploring Outlook.com’s New Rendering Engine and Gmail Overtaking Email Design0
In the 24th episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez discuss Outlook.com‘s new rendering engine, the retiring of the Windows Live Mail email client, brand new free email templates, and Gmail overtaking the display of email content. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- What you need to know about the new Outlook.com
- Microsoft Retires Windows Live Mail
- Litmus Community Templates
- Litmus Slate Responsive Templates
- Inbox by Gmail: a better way to keep track of events, newsletters and links
- Inbox by Gmail Update: What You Need to Know About Glanceable Newsletters
- Gmail notes CSS and media queries as “key challenge in 2016”
- [Infographic] Lessons Learned while protecting Gmail
- Email of the Week: Type E: The Accessibility Issue
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Get the latest news about email design, tips, tricks, and more when you subscribe to our newsletter. The latest content will be delivered directly to you inbox a few times a month.