Episode 14: Office 365 Replaces Outlook.com, Apple Watch, and Unmasking HTML Emails0
In the 14th episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez talk about what’s in store for Outlook, emails on the Apple Watch, and unmasking HTML emails. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- Apple Watch Favors Text Version
- How to Send a Hidden Email to Apple Watch
- Outlook.com to be Replaced by Office 365
- Outlook.com Updates
- Code School Unmasking HTML Emails
- Verizon Acquires AOL
- Microsoft Working on New Email App Flow
Follow the Email Design Podcast
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get updates on the Email Design Podcast along with a curated selection of our favorite articles and resources on email design.