Email Design Podcast #66: Canada Suspends CASL PRA and One-Click Checkouts in Email0
In the 66th episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez talk through Canada suspending CASL PRA, Rebel debuting one-click checkout integration with Shopify, Litmus overhauling its Spam Testing, and more. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- (0:39) Government of Canada Suspends CASL PRA: We talk through what the Canadian government’s recent announcement means.
- (3:02) Rebel launches Rebel Shop one-click checkout: With Rebel Shop, users can now provide a true one-click checkout in-email experience. It’s only supported in Shopify to start, but more providers will be added in the coming months.
- (5:22) Litmus overhauls its Spam Testing feature: Litmus Spam Testing now scans your emails against 25+ different tests, identifies issues that might keep you from the inbox, and provides actionable advice for how to fix them.
- (9:00) Bojler: Bojler is an email boilerplate and a guideline for writing HTML code that will render correctly across each of the most popular email clients.
- (12:08) Email of the Week: House of Cards Season 5 Promo
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.